The World of Dinosaur Roar! Set of 4 Book Competition
World of Dinosaur Roar! books competition - terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is: Nurture Rights Limited (Nurture) of PLATF9RM, Hove Town Hall, Church Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2AF.
2. This competition is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales) over the age of 18.
3. For the chance to win a set of 4 World of Dinosaur Roar! books.
4. This competition will be open from Friday 19th February 2021 until midnight Thursday 25th February 2021.
5. To enter the competition, you must submit your answer to the question "What sort of dinosaur is Dinosaur Roar?" to [email protected]. There is no charge to share your posts.
6. All competition entries must be posted on Facebook by no later than 11:59pm on Thursday 25th February 2021. All competition entries received after midnight will automatically be disqualified.
7. The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, a member of the immediate family or household of anyone associated with the promotion and/or employees of Nurture and Macmillan Children’s Books.
8. Nurture will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example as a result of computer or network failure.
9. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these entry terms.
10. The competition entries will be judged by Nurture, with a winner selected at random.
11. Nurture reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant is not eligible or has otherwise breached any of the entry terms.
12. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
13. The winners will be announced on The World of Dinosaur Roar! Facebook page publicly.
14. Nurture will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond to Nurture by 6pm on Friday 26th February, Nurture reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. Nurture does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
15. Nurture does not guarantee to use any entry. Nurture may also, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to entries that it in its reasonable discretion considers to be in breach of applicable law.
16. Nurture will not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting or receiving the prize. Nothing shall exclude Nurture’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
17. By entering the competition the entrant assigns all IP in the submission and consents to Nurture and its affiliates using the submission in all media in perpetuity.
18. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that Nurture may use your name to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
19. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and best practice. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Nurture for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Nurture to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries.
20. Nurture reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.